1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SX (Essex) Pearl Blocked Jazz Neck With Tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lavmonga, Mar 12, 2008.

1. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    I just traded for this thinking I'd use it in the future, but I'm trying to be realistic; It's just going to sit here, and I could use the dough. I've got some SX tuners laying around too, so I'll throw those in as well. The neck is in awesome condition, it looks and feels great, frets are 100%, and the blocks/binding are in great shape. It does have some extra holes drilled for tuners, and has 4 additional holes (that have been filled) on the heel. The tuners are tuners, they look brand new and function properly, only issues with them are that the bushings are slightly larger than the holes drilled in this headstock (if you really want I can expand them and get the bushings in, but I figured I'd leave it up to the buyer to do this), and some of the screw are stripped, so you may need to either just go 3 screws per tuner, or get new screws. All in all the combo is really nice, I'm just trying to point out the flaws so there are no surprises. I'm not really looking to trade, but offering can't hurt.

SOLD

IMG_6981.

IMG_6980.

IMG_6978.

IMG_6979.

IMG_6982.

IMG_6983.

IMG_6984.

2. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY