1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD sx natural jazz with pearlish blocks essex FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mkrtu9, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkrtu9

mkrtu9 Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    Here we have a completely stock sx jazz. I'm unaware of the actual model number. It is natural, white pick gaurd and the inlays are a pearlish color. Everything on it works great and I actually really like this neck. However I've come to find out that I don't like large flat bodies (no pun intended). Ok, maybe slight pun intended :D

Anyway, nice bass. There is a scratch on the body near the bottom of the bridge, maybe 3/4 of an inch long. There is also a scratch on the back, this one is about an inch and a half long. My camera won't pick these up real well but you can see it a bit in supplied pics, so enter at your own risk :smug:

Price is $115 plus shipping. I live in central Illinois so shipping isn't too bad anyway I go since I'm stuck in the middle.

I only accept money orders anymore. When I receive the MO I will send it out same day UPS.

PM me with any questions.

thanks,
    matt

100_0402.

100_0398.

2. TFM53

TFM53

Oct 16, 2008
    Iowa
    Pm'd

3. mkrtu9

mkrtu9 Supporting Member