1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

sx pj62 mods

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Tony-bobs, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Tony-bobs

Tony-bobs

Aug 19, 2008
    Spearfish, SD
    i just got my sx pj in and am loving it already, but i bought it with the intentions of modding. i know that there are already a ton of threads on this, but i have yet to come across anything that would lead me to the right pickups. to give a little background, i play in both a pop punk band, hit the lights inspired, and i'm in the process of starting a garage revival/prog rock band, think the strokes. i would like for this bass to work for both, since i'm young and recently married (read: POOR) if there's already a thread on this, could someone point me in the right direction? if not, what are your opinions? has anyone else modded the sx pj? lemme know whats up...

2. ForestThump

ForestThump

Jun 15, 2005
    Paris
    Why not play it awhile before doing any mods if you're lovimg it.

3. Tamochantern

Tamochantern

Apr 20, 2006
    Decatur, MS
    I stuck a BadAss II on my PJ62 and put some chromes on it. I'm about to put it in the shop to get a bone nut for it and to replace the pups with DiMarzios.