1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SX Retailers

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Basso54, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    Who else besides Rondo sells SX basses in the US. Rondo's out of maple board/black block necks and basses, anyone else sell them?

2. Mo' Bass 00

Mo' Bass 00

Aug 15, 2006
    I'd like to know too! I know Ebay but that's also Rondo!

3. I'm pretty sure that SX is a Rondo Music house brand, so you're not going to find any other places that sell under the SX name. You might be able to find some info on http://www.teamintlco.com/, which is the company that actually makes SX guitars.

4. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

No one. Rondo is the only on who sells SX in the US (at least new anyway). You can usually find a used SX or two in many music stores.

5. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    So I'm just boned on getting a new maple board pbass. *sigh* just figures now that I've got the disposable income... :mad:

6. ProfGumby

ProfGumby

Jan 15, 2007
    Michigan's U.P.
    You may find one that pops up on evilbay once in a while, or the classifieds here...but if you really want one, watch the Rondo site and save yer cash for when one pops up....

7. There are a number of European sellers of SX instruments, so I wouldnt say its a house brand.

8. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

SX is not a house brand of Rondo. They are just the exclusive US distributor. You can find SX all over the world at various retailers.