Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SX SJB75NA $150 SHIPPED!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KPJ, Jul 20, 2005.

1. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    This is the short-lived (on Rondo's website) ash bodied, maple neck with white binding white block inlay. It is an excellent sounding bass. I have played it on a number of gigs since I got it in June and got a bunch of compliments on it's tone. I wired in a series/parallel switch and added a black pickguard. I will include the original white pickguard and will return the wiring to stock if you would like. I have to finance a higher-end bass purchase, so I need to thin my herd. $150 shipped to the continental US.

[​IMG]

Paypal accepted.SJB75NA

2. angrydad

angrydad

Jul 31, 2004
    annville,pa.
    Is it a heavier one ? Anything over 9 lbs. kills me (shoulder injuries) !

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Yes, this would be considered a heavy one. It weighs a little over 10 lbs.

4. yeah, i had one like that too...the tone was so good, after i sold it, i wanted that sound again, and put some essex pups on my fender mim jazz...didn't even sound as good...

5. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I have one of these and have to say it sounds great. Mine is also heavy. I think the white pickguard looks stellar with the white block inlays.

6. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Here's what the black pickguard looks like:

[​IMG]

7. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I'll take it if nobody else has already...

8. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Available still, check your PM's.