1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale SX Ursa 2 JR RN PK 3TS B Stock Jazz short scale.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kohanmike, Jun 11, 2018.

1. kohanmike

kohanmike Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    $101.91
    Strings:
    A couple of weeks ago I bought an SX Ursa 2 JR RN PK 3TS B Stock short scale VTG Custom Handmade bass from Rondo for $79, couldn't pass up the price. It has slight cosmetic flaws, but is a very nice looking bass and includes a light weight gig bag.

My intention was to modify it into a 24" scale, but as I prepared to do that, I realized even with a shorter neck, the body was bigger than I like. That really came to me when I played another short scale I had modified to 24" and didn't like that the body is too big.

Including shipping by FedEx from New Hampshire to Los Angeles, it cost me $101.91. If I return it, I have to pay shipping and only get back $79. If I sell it, I require the full amount since I never used it and the price is very low already.

Ship to the lower 48 states.

SX body 900.

SX head 900.

2. Waaavy Rosegold

Waaavy Rosegold Supporting Member

May 31, 2018
    Ya know what, I think I was about to pull the trigger on this EXACT bass! If ya don't mind me asking, was this a used Guitar Center find?

3. kohanmike

No, I bought it from Rondo.com in New Hampshire, on their sale listing. It's new but B stock, minor cosmetic flaws.

4. kohanmike

Looks like there's no interest in this bass so I'm returning it to Rondo.