1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SX ursa 6 string bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by richst, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this bass. I got it off of ebay. It has been modded. I ws going to part it out but I decided to put this back together and set it up. The pickguard was painted with some gross black paint. I tried to get it off with some paint thinner and nail polish remover but it didn't work. There is a nice W/B/W guard under there if you can get the rustoleum off. An area under the control cover was drilled out for a preamp but he made a decent replacement cover for it out of single ply black. Couple of empty switch/pot holes in it but so what.

Now for the good....

I wired it back up passive V/V/T with the Bartolini P4's and it sounds great. Neck and fretwork is very good. Body is alder. Truss rod adjustments work perfectly and are not stripped. I just put a fresh set of DR hi beams on it. It's really a great bass. It came with a chrome control cover and single coil pu's. I'll include them if you want them. The pickups alone cost $225 new, new strings $40. How about $300 shipped? If you are wanting to try out a 6 string for cheap then this is for you. Sry, no bag or case. I'll pack it well.

Pics (sry for quality. Iphone camera)..............

IMG_0248.jpg - File Shared from Box.net
    IMG_0249.jpg - File Shared from Box.net
    IMG_0250.jpg - File Shared from Box.net
    IMG_0251.jpg - File Shared from Box.net
    IMG_0252.jpg - File Shared from Box.net
    IMG_0253.jpg - File Shared from Box.net

2. Staffordness

Staffordness

Sep 20, 2010
    Im interested. Ill pm you tomorrow

3. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    anyone? This bass really plays nice. I need a decent multi effects box. trades welcome.

4. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    $250 shipped?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.