SYB-3 -- No Manual!! Help!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by atldeadhead, Jul 17, 2002.

1. atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    Brothers and Sisters,

I've just recently bought a Boss SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer pedal through an auction on ebay. Unfortunately the seller did not have the manual. I've read many a review about this pedal and most of them strongly suggest reading the manual to fully understand how the pedal works.

I wondering if one of you kind folks who may already own this pedal might be willing to make some photocopies of the manual and send it my way?? I would be forever greatful. To sweetin' the deal I'll offer up a copy of any of the many Grateful Dead shows I have on CD. You can find a list of them Here

Thanks again for your kindness.

Have a positive day,

P.S. Please contact me via email at this address:
  2. gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    just curious, how much did you pay for that pedal?
  3. atldeadhead

Jun 17, 2002
    for the exceptionaly low price of $120.00.

check out ebay for a bargin.

Good samaritans. Where you at? :confused: I've yet to find a kind soul willing to help another kind soul out.

Pedal should be waiting for me this afternoon.

I need that manual!!!!

Have a positive day,
  4. you do know that you can e-mail boss asking them if they can send you one, right ?

just mail them and they'll send you the manual in .PDF :)
  5. craigers2

Sep 26, 2001
    i have the manual.

i can make a copy on monday and mail it out to you if you want.

check your email.

6. Methinks the advice to obtain it in PDF format is good, but if you send me a PM, I shall scan-copy my own custom settings from the settings memo page and fire it back. Mode 10 will get you an auto-wah, Mode 5 lets my band cover "Tom Sawyer" without keyboards; always an attention-getter.