Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Symtom: Sore Neck. Cause: Heavy ATK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cams_Anthem, May 24, 2004.

1. had a 5 hour rehearsal last night. Now my neck is really sore on the side my strap sits on.
    why did they have to make ATK's so damn heavy?? theres no way i would want to perform for more than 45 minutes straight with out a break playen this thing. i dont have it hanging around my knees, it on my belly so i dont think thats the problem. i dont head bang all the time, its not that kind of music. its just a damn heavy bass. Beware to anyone buying ATK, sure they sound fantastic and a would never sell it. but keep in mind the cost of anti imflamitory gell and masages (better have a girlfriend or something :) ) down the track. Thats all. no real point, just a warning :)

2. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I agree!! mine weights a TON, but its sound worth it. You should solve that "little" problem buying a wide and padded strap.

P.S. You still can tell your girlfriend that your neck hurts...even if the strap is working just fine....... :D :rolleyes: