1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Symtom: Sore Neck. Cause: Heavy ATK

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Cams_Anthem, May 24, 2004.

1. had a 5 hour rehearsal last night. Now my neck is really sore on the side my strap sits on.
    why did they have to make ATK's so damn heavy?? theres no way i would want to perform for more than 45 minutes straight with out a break playen this thing. i dont have it hanging around my knees, it on my belly so i dont think thats the problem. i dont head bang all the time, its not that kind of music. its just a damn heavy bass. Beware to anyone buying ATK, sure they sound fantastic and a would never sell it. but keep in mind the cost of anti imflamitory gell and masages (better have a girlfriend or something :) ) down the track. Thats all. no real point, just a warning :)

2. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I agree!! mine weights a TON, but its sound worth it. You should solve that "little" problem buying a wide and padded strap.

P.S. You still can tell your girlfriend that your neck hurts...even if the strap is working just fine....... :D :rolleyes: