Synth pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ZombiBoi95, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ZombiBoi95

ZombiBoi95

Dec 6, 2013
    Can anyone recommend a good synth pedal? Preferably true bypass
    Also what type of music do u play and whats on your pedal boards that u couldn't be with out?

2. ZombiBoi95

ZombiBoi95

Dec 6, 2013
    Oh and what do you use to power ur boards?

3. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

Mar 13, 2009
    San Bernardino,CA
    It depends on what approach you want (a dedicated synth pedal, octave/fuzz/filter, or even MIDI triggered setups). I personally choose the first two; I use a Behringer BSY-600 Bass Synth and my new acquired Zoom MS-60B's amazing synths as a dedicated set up. Then use a Pearl Octaver, a load of fuzzes and either a MSLP custom auto-wah (with a HUGE range), the up/down modes (10 or 11) on my BSY-600 or the filters on the Zoom.

4. ZombiBoi95

ZombiBoi95

Dec 6, 2013
    My band does a few muse songs aswell as a few other synthy songs so I'd use a synth into a fuzz

5. adamsmatthewj

adamsmatthewj

May 4, 2013
    He nailed it, an octaver into a fuzz is a good start. Adding chorus is also cool. Adding a filter sounds great.

Or I use the same Behringer Bass Synth pedal with an expression pedal (I've owned a few of them as they can be had for about $50 on amazon)

Source Audio MANTA also looks very promising!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021