1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

System of a Down - Steal This Album special edition

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by moshnot, Mar 1, 2008.

1. moshnot

moshnot

Feb 24, 2008
    I own a special edition of steal this album (shavo, the bassists version, that makes it slightly more relavant here) which has been used once but is still undamaged, and was wondering if anyone knows how much this would get on ebay, as I heard there are only 50,000 in the whole world, so it might be worth something

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    You could probably get like, 10 bucks for it.

Maybe 12 if you sell it to a SOAD fan.

3. *smb

*smb

Nov 26, 2006
    It's not really worth anything.

4. "only 50,000" , and here was me thinking i was lucky having copies of LPs that were limited to 100, 500 or 1000 :p

5. moshnot

moshnot

Feb 24, 2008
    lol, I didn't mean I thought it'd be worth some huge ammount, just maybe £5 more than a normal album or something, but $10-12 bucks is about £5-6, and albums here normally cost £10, so I'm probably going to make less money then it cost to buy the thing (I didn't know it was S.E when I bought it)
    Also, there's 50,000, but theres 4 different designs, so there should be 12,500 of each if they're split evenly, which makes it slightly more "rare", right?

6. Well when they said $10-$12, think of it more as £10-£12.

Try looking on ebay at completed items :)

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    One of the red limited ones recently sold on ebay UK for an ubelieveable £21.

8. I had the one with the Daron print.... and it sold for £25 on ebay.

9. moshnot

moshnot

Feb 24, 2008
    £21-25!!!
    woah, that's double what i sold it for!
    might sell it soon, use the money to buy some strings :bassist:

10. double what you bought it for maybe? or did you sell it, steal it back and are now trying to sell it again? :p

11. flakeh

flakeh Banned

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    I stole my copy of steal this album!

No one found it funny. The irony was too immense for them I guess.

12. moshnot

moshnot

Feb 24, 2008
    lol i mean bought it for :p