SOLD T-40 compatible custom body Free Shipping!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Eilif, May 18, 2018.

1. Eilif

Eilif Holding it down in K-Town. Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    Price:
    $90
    Body is SOLD!

I'LL COVER SHIPPING TO CONUS! GET THIS OUTTA HERE!

Parting out my Frankenbass:

20180501_092330.jpg

$90 Mahogany body by "Redemptionbass" routed for 2 darkstars, Includes oak veneer cavity cover, Vintage style Radio Shack knobs, jack and electronics. wired V/V/T.
    T-40 neck pocket includes hole for neck tilt adjustment. It is just a touch narrower than Fender necks so it can be easily enlarged and shaped to fit a Fender neck. Also, the T-40 neck has the same number of frets and the BAII screws holes (bridge not included) are standard Fender 5-hole.
    20180501_092404.jpg

20180501_092518.jpg
    Prices do not include shipping. I'm also willing to arrange in-person deals in or near Chicago.

Now for the flaws. Pics of flaws below.
    -There are two sets of mounting holes for pickups. The larger holes are the ones you want to use.
    -There are a few of dings in the body finish and a bit of buckle rash though they are mostly quite hard to see in the satin finish. I've included pictures of all of these below this ad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. rob toolear

rob toolear

Sep 14, 2017
    Texas
    hi.
    Interested in the bridge.
    what is the best price you can do?
    i need it shipped to laredo tx .

3. Eilif

Eilif Holding it down in K-Town. Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2001
    Chicago
    Hi,
    Sorry I missed your post. I had just pulled the bridge from the sale for my own use. However If you want it, It's $60 shipped to Laredo.

EDIT: I have decided to keep the bridge.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  4. rob toolear

rob toolear

Sep 14, 2017
    Texas
    I'll think about it. thanks

5. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Is the body still available? Pm'ing ya now. Thanks!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021