Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

T.A.T.U.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by superfreak, Sep 24, 2002.

1. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Has anyone, especially in the European world, heard of T.A.T.U.? They are a Russian Girl group. "lesbian" girl group. (hope this doesn't get me kicked off). My brother in law is in the Military, just came home from Korea, and he hung out with some Russion men and women. Anywho, he downloaded some of their music, but all but one is in Russian. This group is awsome. I heard some of their music done in english and they rocked. I want to download the english version for him and of course for myself and I would like to know where I can do this. Kaza does not have the english versions or if they do, we are doing something wrong...can someone help me out?

2. Secksay

Secksay Guest

Sep 6, 2002
    New York, NY
    http://www.tatugirls.com/av/

right there, the english video. it doesn't get any better than russian high school girls running around in the rain and kissing for no apparent reason.

And by the way, they are actual lovers, so they are definitely lesbians.

3. Tatu rules man, i've got the russian album.. going to get the english one soon :)

b.t.w. if you want to listen to them.. check kazaa/other.crap for the song " all the things she said "... it's a top-40 song, so no doubt it's available.

4. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yeah, heard about them. Made a big impression among local web-using musicians, I wonder why :cool:

Apparently they're quite big in eastern European countries or something. It's a great vid tho :D

5. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    i like breasts

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    And with suave sweet-talk like that, you may even see some one day.

:D :D :D

7. fadlan bassman

fadlan bassman

Oct 23, 2001
    Austin,Tx
    Gratuitous lesbian tongue wrestling. It's all the Rage in Prague.

8. God bless eastern Europe ! :D :D :D :D :D

9. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    How can I get the english version of their album? Does anyone know the name of the album? They are trying to bring the music to the states...I think they will make it...We are in dire need of some really good music. They are young teenagers, however, they do not sound bubblegummy...Get the drift?...

10. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    Once again, I like breasts.

11. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Yeah, yeah, we know you like breasts, and if this wasn't a censored forum...I would post some for you, however right now you S.O.L.:D

12. Gulice

Gulice

Sep 13, 2002
    tatu mmmmm ;)

13. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    They remind me of what the Kidney Theives would sound like if they went pop.

14. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Its something like "200km in the wrong direction"
    I could be wrong about the number but its deffinatly _____km in the wrong direction :D

Hope this helps.

15. Actually... the title is " 200 km/h in the Wrong Lane. " they're in Holland today for the presentation of the album, and guess who's going to be there ? ;)

16. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Cool, get some pictures and post them for lil bass kid...he desperate in a bad way...hehehehehe