1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

T-Bone's way - walking bass

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by autobot22, Jan 14, 2012.

1. autobot22

autobot22

Jan 11, 2012
    Hello everyone - I've just joined this forum and am pretty much a newbie although I've been noodling around for a many years getting nowhere!
    Anyway my question is can anyone help me with the tab to T-Bone's Way which has thus beautiful walking baseline. In fact anything off that same album be great. Every time I listen to that track it inspires me and brings a smile to my face but I just Can't quite nail it. I'm hoping that learning that we teach m how to play walking basslines which I love the sound of but haven't really nailed. I m 50 years old and one day I might even join a blues band before I peg it!

2. autobot22

autobot22

Jan 11, 2012
    Thankyou. I was looking for T-Bone's Way which has a lovely walk with - as far I can tell with my tone deaf lugholes - some nice variations.
    The 'shuffle' tab is very nice but doesn't sound much like the bass on the actual recording to me ( me lugholes again!)