1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD T/F: feeler Spector Rebop nat EMG for amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MohawkHarry, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MohawkHarry

MohawkHarry

May 21, 2000
    Chatham,IL
    I have a Spector rebop 4 string in natural that has a EMG 35dc in the neck 35cs in the bridge and the 18v BTS system installed. The bass is sporting a set of Labella slappers, low action, no dead spots on the neck.
    The bass was pretty nasty looking at one time and has been refineshed with Behlens master gel "same stuff used in the factory" and the finesh turned out great. Comes with a hardcase & Mis-matched color set of Schaller strap locks
    Trade for a bass amp head or high power combo. Will sell for $SOLD "I think im going to be sick" shipped O.B.O U.S only at this time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The refin was done neck off and stripped completely. Will include left over Behlens for future touch ups. I still have the EMG boxes and install instructions also.

2. MohawkHarry

MohawkHarry

May 21, 2000
    Chatham,IL
    Amps I might be interested in, GK, SWR, maybe a Peavey BAM run anything by me. I need to keep things in the 300 watt or more range.

3. I got a SWR 210C...Might interest you??
    260W standalone, 400W with additional 8ohm cabinet. 5 band graphic eq, Aural Enhance, FX Blend, Adjustable Limiter. This also has a single rack space underneath the amp that can hold a rackmounted effect box, tuner, or even another preamp. I did that with the Tech21 RBI and was able to mix up my sound, depending on my liking. I could either go through the SWR preamp, go through the RBI, or mix the two together with the FX blend. Very nice feature. Very nice amp and loud, especially with an extension cabinet. It weighs around 75 pounds, I think. Comes with casters for ease of movement.

4. MohawkHarry

MohawkHarry

May 21, 2000
    Chatham,IL
    bump

5. damn i think i saw the refinishing of this bass somewhere in the luthier's corner, and i cant believe you're letting this go!

6. MohawkHarry

MohawkHarry

May 21, 2000
    Chatham,IL
    I did a small photo document of the refinesh and got alot of advice and did it right. I think it turned out better than the factory job.
    The cool thing about behlens is you can leave it on thick and glossy or hit it with 0000 steel wool for a mat finesh. You can redo the job and stain the bass then reapply the rub on wipe off gel.
    The stuff is dead simple to use!

Master-Gel® Wood Finish

Behlen Master-Gel Finish imparts a lustrous urethane finish to wood, protecting it against water and alcohol staining. Behlen Master-Gel Finish can be applied with a lint free cloth. Allow to dry 4 hours prior to recoating. Dries overnight.

Im only parting with to fund more gear, it really is a nice bass!

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.