1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

T-Rex Quint Machine

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by thejockobird, Jun 12, 2014.

1. thejockobird

thejockobird www.vulturgeist.com

Feb 8, 2014
    Orange County, CA
    www.vulturegeist.com
    So I've been chomping at the bit to get my hands on one of these guys and I just cannot find any more information than their website provides. "Available in June". Well, it's mid June and there's no info on an actual date of release. I found a site from Europe that had them but I'm not exactly about order from across the pond.
    Does anyone have any kind of information on this guy? Any help would be appreciated!

2. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Curious about this, too. Wonder how it will track on bass, and whether it would be a worthy alternative to a Micro POG. Musician's Friend has it available for pre-order: says it's expected ship on the 23rd of July.

3. thejockobird

thejockobird www.vulturgeist.com

Feb 8, 2014
    Orange County, CA
    www.vulturegeist.com
    This thing's shipping date gets pushed back every week...

4. adece

adece

Sep 24, 2013
    Lima, Peru
    I saw a thread a few days ago of TB user with a demo. It only had 1 reply.

I thought it sounded nice. I didn't notice it, but the comment was it had a tiny delay. I inmediately pushed this pedal to the top of the list in that category.

5. MarkA

MarkA In the doghouse. Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2008
    You're right! August 8th now. Above questions still stand...