1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

T-Rex Sweeper Chorus?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by tonynoriega, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I recently bought a used T-Rex Sweeper because I need the chorus effect on a few songs. The question I have is, can this be used in a mono set-up? It has both Output R and Output L and when I used only one of the outputs, I couldn't discern any noticable chorus effect.

Thanks!

2. Any T-Rex Chorus users out there?

3. Hi! Haven't owned or used a Sweeper myself, but reading the manual I interpret it as it could be run in mono.
    Have you tried increasing the input gain (with the knob on the side)? Have you tried both the left or the right output?

/Kalle

4. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science! Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    I have & use one in mono. I just use the "Left" output. Sounds good!

5. Yep, it's working fine in the left channel. One more question please: is there any way to eliminate the chorus effect in the lower end with this thing?

6. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science! Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    No chorus on the low frequencies? Not on it's own, no. You need a split signal with a high pass filter to do that! Not gonna happen in a $100 pedal.

7. Thanks for the insight and advice. I've been experimenting with both the T-Rex and a Boss CEB-3 and will be using the Boss since I can eliminate the chorus effect in low freqs and retain the highs.