1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

T/S parameters for Hartke 10Xl8 drivers?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Chris 'Wighat' Jordan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. A friend just gave me two Hartke 10XL8's new in the box. Don't really have a use for them unless I can build a box for them. A Google search revealed nothing. Anyone?

Attached Files:

2. Hi.

Well, I tried to get the parameters back in the day with no success.

Your best bet is to duplicate the XL210 or half the XL410. Obviously

BUT...

I had one in a SWR WM10 for a long time and it performed better than the original one.
    There's a Deltalite II now, giving even better performance.
    So IME similar enough to perform in a box Deltalite II does.

EDIT: Dug up my old thread about XL10 T/S parameters http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f15/hartke-xl-10-t-s-parameters-386120/ , no luck there either I'm afraid but it seems that mine is an Eminence (or Hartke uses Eminence code ;)).
    The lab ain't ready yet...
    Neither is the soapstone test cab.

Regards
    Sam

3. Well, thanks, Sam. Just discovered that one of the drivers is a pull and blown. The other is def NIB. A lot of good one 8 ohm, 100 Watt aluminum cone 10 is gonna do me. Sure is purty, though.

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    These are the drivers used in the 410XL, as you probably know/figured out ... which is a ported cab ... the 210XL is a sealed cab, using 16 ohm drivers ... so not sure they have the same specs .. too bad its not a 16 ohm driver, need one :)