T/S Parameters of GK Paragon Drivers

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JonnyAngle, Aug 15, 2013.

1. JonnyAngle

JonnyAngle Dropping Acid Pedal Etching .com Supporting Member Commercial User

Nov 24, 2008
    Maple Grove, MN
    DroppingAcidPedalEtching.com
    Does anyone know where I can find the T/S parameters of the GK Paragon drivers? I've got 2 GK Neo 115-I's and I'd like to see if I can put the drivers in a smaller enclosure.
    Thanks,
    Jack

2. 1958Bassman

1958Bassman

Oct 20, 2007
    Call GK- they should have them. If they have the drivers made for them, they may not be too willing to give them out. If it's under warranty, it won't be once you put them in a different cabinet.

Otherwise, look in some of the audio forums- they have a lot of people building speakers and one tool that's available is called WT3, which is a Woofer Tester and gathers the parameters. It's sold by Parts Express and they have their own speaker builder forum. If you look around there, you may find someone close to you who could do this for you.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021