Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

T-shirt idea...hell, I'd buy one...

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by mcbosler, Jan 31, 2003.

1. mcbosler

mcbosler

May 12, 2000
    Plano, TX
    I think talkbass should offer t-shirts in both black and white with the logo that's on the top left of the screen of the site with the electric and double bass side by side, with the talkbass.com logo and the bass cleff. that'd make a great silkscreen for a tee.

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Nah,,,, the ones they have now are way cooler, and, i belive it would cost more to have more colors? not sure. I want a talkbass shirt just tlike they are, but without the "Got bass" logo. just the clef. that would be AWESOME.

3. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    i think the shirts are great the way they are. i wear mine all the time, as a matter of fact, i'm wearing mine right now.

4. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    I agree - I'd buy a T-shirt but I really dislike the "got bass?" phrase on there - I wouldn't wear it if it was free. Drop "got bass?" and I'd buy two 'em...

5. Hey i was wondering, is it ever possible to have the Clef and all the Got bass etc on the back? And perhaps on the front a tiny bass clef on the breast/pocket area???

:D:D

Merls

6. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Said it before and I'll say it again...

What Part of Gbdimmin7b9#13 Don't You Understand?

Also, for the record, the reason why I am not the owner of one of these shirts is that Medium and/or Small don't seem to be available. :(

7. But big and baggy is cool d0oD :p

:D:D

Merls

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'll second this, I'm small and sexy and need to show off my biceps :D

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I'd buy THAT for a dollar. :confused: :)

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Rb demolished add salt

11. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    word. if i got a shirt, i would only wear it to sleep in cause it would be like a small tent on me.

12. I could make at least 10 comments here. But I'll refrain.

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I can think of one that would be clever... but not really. So my comment: Get a girlfriend. :rolleyes:

14. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Shut up Beavis ;) :rolleyes: