1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

T60 case fit a T40?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StarscreamG1, Mar 15, 2008.

1. StarscreamG1

StarscreamG1

Dec 17, 2007
    Strange question and I hope this is the right section for it and I'm not even sure if it deserved its own thread. But as the thread title says; will a factory T60 case fit a T40???

2. Isnt the T60 a guitar? For that reason I really doubt a T40 would fit in its case.

3. StarscreamG1

StarscreamG1

Dec 17, 2007
    Yea T60 is a guitar but they look pretty much the same size oddly enough. Was shooting the question out there for anyone that might know the dimensions of both that could give an answer on it. My T40 replacement didn't come with its case and I'd like to try and get one for it somehow. if nothing else I guess a coffin case will do *shrug* But factory would be nicer ^_^

4. Bett

Bett

Jan 27, 2008
    CT
    I've seen T-40 cases around for sale. Check ebay and craigslist. Usually they don't cost more than $50.

5. lowbass68

lowbass68

Feb 3, 2008
    If your in the Cleveland area, I can hook you up with a T-40 case really cheap (free). I have one that I no longer need and would give away. It won't fit other basses and is too much hastle to box and sell on ebay.

6. StarscreamG1

StarscreamG1

Dec 17, 2007
    Last T40 case I tried to get on eBay went for some bucks!!! I couldn't believe it. And I'm not in Cleveland BUT I kept the box my Dyna bass came in..I will see if my Foundation5 case will fit it and hope its similar dimensions. I will gladly send you an empty box to ship it and the $$ to do so. Is that doable?!! ^_^

7. lowbass68

lowbass68

Feb 3, 2008
    I will PM you.

8. I can tell you they can look the same size, but it really really wont fit :p

9. StarscreamG1

StarscreamG1

Dec 17, 2007
    Thanks mohawk. Thats all I was asking. ^_^ It was a long shot but the only stupid question, I guess, is one thats never asked...

PM received, lowbass68 and replied too. Thanks ^_^