Ta Ta for now

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm going away for at least a couple of weeks. Why? Well... you see... I am on here far too much, when I should be sleeping, studying, doing homework, playing bass, having a life, etc. Plus this is a very odd point in Talkbass for me... nothing.

I know I won't be terribly missed. I mean... I'm full of so much useful knowledge/witty remarks. :rolleyes: No big loss. So I leave you talkbass, hopefully when I return I will be a little wiser, a little better at bass, a little more well rested. Goodnight, and goodbye.
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000

well, actually I do :(

take care
  3. Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    TTFN!! Don't think you're gonna all the sudden change your user name to smart matt when you return. Or tell us that you're the mac daddy of bass playing after 2 weeks of intense practice!!:p
  4. goodbye, eminem.

(just kidding bro. come back soon! :bassist: )
  5. I wish I could get wiser and better at bass in two weeks. :D Take care and get back soon. I enjoy your posts. You have a way of cutting to the chase.

6. Take care man. Don't do nothin' stupid.
  7. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    He's LEAVING!?!?!? YES! *Polly pumps arm up and down* You mean no more STUPID threads on blisters and dorky music? thank god:rolleyes:

Now instead of responding to HIS threads, I can get back to what I need to say in my future "Whats your fav root beer" and "What color pick do you use" threads! FINNALY! something with some SUBSTANCE around here!:rolleyes: ;)
  8. i'll miss your flaming crotch.
  9. Well... uhhh... you know what, I'm not even gonna ask... :confused: :eek: :meh:
  10. Spanky, I don't know whether or not to thank you now...:p
  11. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Can you take Polly with you, Matt? :D
  12. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

Matt, when you come back.....Bring BEER!
  13. Later, baby. :-*

Man. That flaming crotch thread. Fun times.

btw - Greatest. Shirt. Ever.
  14. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Hey, are you going to learn to like solo's? ;) Have fun! Don't singe your genitals!
  15. Originally posted by P. Aaron
    Fantasic idea. Summit Extra Pale Ale please! And a bottle of Shiraz for my wife.
  16. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    You know I love you moley.
  17. Don't go! I surely don't want to be the only insane person posting here!
  18. I think Wrong Robot has something to do with this...
  19. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...

hey man.. im here..

..... Ill set my armpits on fire!

and shoot bottlerockets out my wang hole!