Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tabmaking stuff

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dobedobe, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Does anyone know where I can find some tabmaking software or hardware? Or maybe a download? It just takes too long to write it all out. Thanks

2. i was bored one day, so i used the line tools in word to make a blank sheet of tab, with eight bars on it. so i either print it out and write on it; or, for stuff i needta remember, i type it in and save it. i can't attach a word file, though. that's my method. i don't use it much, so...meh.

3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

4. Dave, what is that, or is it your own? Thats pretty tough, and hard to look at for more than 10 seconds
    [*gets dizzy*]:rolleyes: [*falls down*]

5. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
  6. i think youll need to buy software for that, i dont think anybody makes it free

7. Ívar Þórólfsson

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Power Tab is freeware.

8. Thanks for the info Icez.

9. Ívar Þórólfsson

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    You´re welcome! :)

10. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Dave, you just take any chance you get to show off your fancy flashing and moving pictures don't you? ;)

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    http://www.guitar-pro.com

Get it. Pay for it, steal it, whatever. Just get it.

The previous post is strictly based on the thoughts/opinions of StupidMatt, they in no way reflect the opinions of Talkbass.com who in no way approve of/allow stealing.

12. Nice avatar (Stupid)Matt, nice avater

I will get a suppoerting membership soon and I was wondering what to use for mine. Can you just use any picture you can get on your computer? (don't really need an answer, I will find out soon.)

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Any image 75x75 pixels and 4kb or under. Kinda limiting, but it's not too hard to get a slick looking avatar.

14. nice, thanks

if anyone knows where (a website) where I could find some slick pics for my avatar when I sign up that would be cool but I think I can find some good ones on my own...hmmm. [*thinks to himself out-loud*] I wonder if I could get that...