Tabs for Bareanaked Ladies songs

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Aaron Saunders, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Well, I've been looking for some tabs of BNL songs but the only ones I can find are It's All Been Done, Bryan Wilson (the tab is really -- uhhh, badly formatted), Just a Toy, One Week, Pinch Me, Too Little Too Late, and Yoko Ono. Out many songs has BNL released? My ear isn't sharp enough to pick up things without any sort of tabbed or sheet music assistance, so tabbing my own is out of the question. I've only got $25, which I'm going to spend on flatwound strings on Saturday (so no sheet music/tab books), etc. This leaves me with 7 tabs (only 6 are usable). I'm trying to learn some good BNL songs right quick because the bass line are easy to play and they sound gorgeous. I was going to learn some Our Lady Peace songs, but downtuning is a pain in the butt and I'd rather learn some standard tuning things first.

If anyone knows where I can get some more BNL tabs of more "choice" songs, I'd owe them one.