Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Tabs for Victor Wooten

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Rutgers Bassist, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Hi, I was wondering if anybody had the tab for Bro John-Victor Wooten. Or if anybody can tab it out. Thanx. :hyper:

2. You're looking for tabs for your own stuff?

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow, beat me to it... Wooten forgetting how to play his own songs. What a sad state of affairs.

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Wow, you guys are hilarious. If you can't reply based on the topic at hand, please do not reply.

5. So is that actually vic or not? Or is it just a totally different person? You'd think you'd adjust the name a tiny bit to clear all the confusion.
    Thanks
    Troy

6. No it is not Victor Wooten. And the people that typed o wow wooten cant remember his own songs just to be funny. Not because they were confused.

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'm not funny.

I'm sorry Superduck, I swear, I'll leave this thread alone now. But because I feel the need to contribute due to my off topic ramblings... Victor does have a tab book out, I don't know what's in it though. If you are into learning stuff like Wooten though, I'd recommend learning to read sheet music. Most people who have the ability to play Wooten songs don't feel like tabbing it out, it's a musical evolution.

8. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Bah, it's all good. I was in a bad mood at that exact moment anyway.

9. Yea no hard feelings at all or anything. Also i can read music, and i was wondering if anybody had the music then. The book out does not have the song I am looking for. Thanx

10. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    What songs are you looking for? I may or may not be able to help you.

11. I am looking for Bro John, A Show of Hands, and A Chance.