Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tabs

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by amerkshockey9, Jan 14, 2002.

1. amerkshockey9

amerkshockey9

Jan 14, 2002
    Could someone post tabs for 'My December' by Linkin Park, its not on their cd and i can't find bass tabs for it anywhere.

2. Welcome... and i don't have it or i would post it for you... :p

3. Here is the secret to learning a song, and feeling good for learning it yourself.

Get the guitar tab (not the tab, but the chord sheet) and play the bassline over that. It may not be 100% accurate, but itll be your interpretation of it.

4. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Or get the bass tab. And then you may be playing it right. Or do what I can't and work it out. Confound my low fidelity ears (it's the best reason I can think of for my poor performance).

Also hi. Talkbass is cool. Enjoy.

5. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

This site has the tab you requested (My December) plus several other Linkin Park tabs. I do not vouch for the quality of the tabs, however. Personally, I can't stand internet tabs, but recognize that some beginners do find them helpful.

http://www.thetabworld.com