Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

tabs?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by danieyella, Apr 11, 2002.

1. danieyella

danieyella

Apr 11, 2002
    florida
    ehh... all i really wanna know is how do you enter tabs in this thing?!? if you know please tell me cause no one here seems to know any zao songs and thats jsut pathetic!ehh... all i really wanna know is how do you enter tabs in this thing?!? if you know please tell me cause no one here seems to know any zao songs and thats jsut pathetic! ehh... all i really wanna know is how do you enter tabs in this thing?!? if you know please tell me cause no one here seems to know any zao songs and thats jsut pathetic!

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father....prepare to die. Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father....prepare to die. Hallo, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father....prepare to die. Hallo,...

3. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
    How did you guys hook up those echoplex's to your keyboards?

4. Lipis Roman

Lipis Roman

Mar 5, 2002
    USA
    It just occured to me, if I had five fingers I'd never be able to flip anybody off.

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    On the other hand, if you had six, you could flip someone off twice at once with the same hand. Alternately, you could flip off two separate people individually with one hand while still steering your SUV in rush-hour traffic and holding your cell phone in the other while announcing, "I'm not there yet....I'll be there soon" to the person on the other end. Ain't modern life grand?

6. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I don't know what the secret is to getting your tabs posted on www.basstabarchive.com. I've submitted a few of them over the last few weeks and none of them are on there -- and they're damn fine tabs, baby!

EDIT: Wrong URL. D'oh!

7. Lipis Roman

Lipis Roman

Mar 5, 2002
    USA
    In a perfect world man......in a perfect world.

8. Hategear

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Are we hijacking dude's post cuz it's about tabs?

Naughty, naughty.

9. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Hmm, Hmm... Hmmm.... I think we're hijacking the thread cause it's weird. I think we're hijacking the thread cause it's weird. I think we're hijacking the thread cause it's weird. I mean, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. I mean, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. I mean, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. Who are Zao anyway and why exactly should I care? Who are Zao anyway and why exactly should I care? Who are Zao anyway and why exactly should I care? In other news, maybe we can talk to Paul about getting more fonts, this is kind of fun. In other news, maybe we can talk to Paul about getting more fonts, this is kind of fun. In other news, maybe we can talk to Paul about getting more fonts, this is kind of fun.

TeSt!TeSt! TeSt! TeSt! TeSt! TeSt! TeSt! TeSt!

10. This site is just a mirror to basstabarchives. This site is just a mirror to basstabarchives. This site is just a mirror to basstabarchives. This site is just a mirror to basstabarchives.

The tabs on Talkbass.com are not independant tabs that talkbass members post. The tabs on Talkbass.com are not independant tabs that talkbass members post.The tabs on Talkbass.com are not independant tabs that talkbass members post. The tabs on Talkbass.com are not independant tabs that talkbass members post. The tabs on Talkbass.com are not independant tabs that talkbass members post.

Why don't you tab out songs of Zao (whoever they are) and post them? Why don't you tab out songs of Zao (whoever they are) and post them? Why don't you tab out songs of Zao (whoever they are) and post them? Why don't you tab out songs of Zao (whoever they are) and post them?

Wow, other than being really irritating, this isn't very fun. :( Wow, other than being really irritating, this isn't very fun. :( Wow, other than being really irritating, this isn't very fun. :( Wow, other than being really irritating, this isn't very fun. :(

11. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I liked that quote :

"Functionless Art is Simply Tolerated Vandalism"

...seemed somehow appropriate in the circumstances! ;)

12. danieyella

danieyella

Apr 11, 2002
    florida
    you guys dont know who zao is? dude whats wrong w/ you? but i guess it all really matters on the type of music you listen to eh? they are like super hardcore. ya know and i hate it when people get all stupid about me cause just cause im a girl dont mean i cant listen to hardcore music, or spit, or burp, or wear a chain, or wear guys clothes, or any of the stuff i do... but this has nothing to do w/ bass guitars do it? (thats another thing!) lol well ciao!

13. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    uhhhhh ... :confused:

*edited 'coz B.A is really a sweet young lady and i should not be harping on her. shame! shame, i say!

14. ashton

ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    Australia
    hi
    i should not have dropped so much acid before coming onto talkbass today.........

:D :D :D :D :D
    later
    Lukas

15. danieyella

danieyella

Apr 11, 2002
    florida
    enter what whith whom?

16. Hategear

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    You had me up until the spitting and burping part. Spitting is just plain gross (whether it's a guy or a girl doin' it) and burping is for when you're in the confines and comfort of your own home. You don't have Smurf-blue hair and a pair of rings through your lips, do you?

17. I'm sure at this point, Danieyella you''re probably lost. Maybe I can clarify. (I can't help you with your tabs)

Everyone was just making fun of you repeating your question a bunch of times in your first post. It's nothing against you or anything.

This site is not part of the basstabarchive, and you willnot find many tab related things here.

Some people here can bit a bit not so nice to newcomers, but it's ok.:p

Noone thinks you can't listen to Zao because you're a girl. I think it's kind of cool.

Have fun at talkbass! (try not to let these replies get to ya)

18. danieyella

danieyella

Apr 11, 2002
    florida
    alright ya'll im not the stupidest person in the world... dont worry, i dont care if they make fun of me... heck they'll probably make fun of this too... but for future reference i do go to a public school, and doing that and being of a social group highly looked down upon by most people im used to it... so make fun of me:D have a blast:) hope you dont mind my not caring ciao!