1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Taco Bell Volcano Taco

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by TSanders, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Anyone had one?

I saw all the commercials about how hot they were, SO I went and got two. These things are pretty warm. Its gradual too, the more you eat the hotter it gets.

Props to Taco Bell.

2. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    is it a like, stupid singe your butt hair off when you squeeze it out, or is it tastefully hot?

3. Taco Hell, Taco Yell (makes a good band name)

4. Im not a fan of too hot to be edible.

This is a tasty, adds to the flavor hot.

5. lol!!

Pachalbel -> Taco Bell, someone had a laugh!!

D.Don

6. Lammchop93

Lammchop93 Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2007
    Louisville, KY
    I've had quite a bit of Volcano taco's since they've been out. Definetly hot, but still plenty edible. I like 'em.:)

7. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
  8. SBassman

SBassman

Jun 8, 2003
    Northeast, US
    I didn't find them nuclear hot at all. Hot, but not big deal hot.

9. steve21

steve21 Banned

reminds me of this video

10. mrokern

mrokern TB's resident Rush freak

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    Maybe I'm no longer so sensitive to hot food (I LOVE authentic Mexican food, and often ask for the "better" salsa that they don't tell people about when I'm at a good Mexican restaurant), but I didn't find the volcano taco to be all that spicy. Tasty, yes...and it finally had some spice I could taste (which is amazing for Taco Bell!), but not hot.

Then again, when I'm not eating Mexican I'm often eating Indian or Chinese...and some of those dishes redefine hot.

-Mark

11. They have the same heat as putting their HOT sauce on the regular ones. Hot but not deadly hot.

12. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    That would explain it. I suck the fire sauce down all the time, so the hot (medium, whatever it really is) sauce doesn't seem all that "bitey" to me. Tasty, though!

13. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Pfft. Volcano my butt. These things were duds. More like a simmering pot on my granny's stove.

14. mrokern

Jul 20, 2007
    Minneapolis, MN
    See, I think you and I would enjoy a night out. Our wives would kill us, but we'd enjoy the path there. Nothing like a bender in Vegas...

15. Stigs

Stigs

Sep 29, 2007
    Richmond, Virginia
    I love spicy food and Taco Bell but haven't had the chance to try one... I just find it hilarious that Taco Bell now sells a pink taco. :bag:

16. bassaficionado6

bassaficionado6 Something about gumption

Jan 7, 2008
    Napa, CA
    immature lolz :D

17. santucci218

santucci218

Jan 26, 2007
    Pittsburgh
    i <3 protest.

uuh...tacos!

18. The Volcano Taco kicks butt. I've had quite a few, and I'm gonna have a few more today. Friday is Taco Bell day! :bassist: