1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tag Heuer Formula 1 Watch. Mint Condition.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Dickie, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Dickie

Dickie It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Central VA.
    Here we have a fantastic Tag Heuer Formula 1 in black. This was purchased by me from an authorized dealer in Jan 2006 and I have the stamped dealer card as well as the original boxes and papers, watch is still under the 2 year warranty. Watch is in mint condition approx 98-99%% and was only worn on a few occasions. It keeps outstanding time as to be expected from a high quality Swiss quartz. It has a brand new Hadley Roma Pilot Style bracelet which I think looks superb on the watch. The bracelet has been sized for my large wrist, I only had to remove one link, and I have the additional link for the bracelet and will include it. I will also include a high quality Italian rubber divers strap with stainless push button deployment which also looks great on the watch. The rubber strap has only had one section removed. I did the best I could to make the close ups as clear as possible. I am only selling to fund another watch purchase. $385 shipped to lower 48 states. I accept paypal.
    100_1013.gif
    100_1014.gif
    100_1015.gif
    100_1016.gif
    100_1056.gif

2. Dickie

Dickie It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Central VA.
    watch is sold

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021