1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Take good care of your hands!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by RAM, Jan 7, 2009.

1. BlueTalon

BlueTalon Happy Cynic

Mar 20, 2011
    Spokane, Washington
    Endorsing Artist: Turnstyle Switch
    I understand the concept of controlled injury. The technique used on me was quite different, it was a process my therapist called "scraping." The first time it was done on me was 14 years ago when I had a case of plantar fasciitis so bad that I couldn't walk in the morning, I had to go around on my knees for about 20 minutes before my feet would loosen up enough for me to be able to walk. The scraping was excruciating, but I stuck with it. It got better, so that by the end of treatment, it was quite tolerable. But it proved to be totally effective, as I haven't had a problem with my feet since then.

Several months ago, I started having problems with tendinitis in my right elbow. I found a therapist in my area who does that treatment and had the same thing done to my elbow. It has helped a lot.