1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Take good care of yourself

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Rumblejohn, May 6, 2010.

1. April 29, I went in for a heart catheterization, and today just came home with a new heart valve. Watch your diet, get some exercise, because,a week in cardiac ICU really cuts in to your rehearsal time. You get some great pharmaceuticals, but you don't really enjoy you time there. I will be another 8-12 weeks before I'm almost normal.

To all my TB friends, if you are young enough change your lifestyle if possible. If you are not young enough :bag:get a good cardiologist I inherited my bad valve from my family, so I can't take all the blame. I am going to do a better job taking care of my self, and enjoy my friends and family(this includes you guy too!)

Lovin just being alive ,

John

2. Jake deVilliers

Jake deVilliers Commercial User

May 24, 2006
    Crescent Beach, BC
    Owner of The Bass Spa, String Repairman at Long & McQuade Vancouver
    Whew - glad you're still with us John! :)

3. drurb

drurb Oracle, Ancient Order of Rass Hattur; Mem. #1, EPC

Apr 17, 2004
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery and, above all, happiness. :)

4. JordanRHughes

JordanRHughes Banned

May 11, 2010
    Best wishes.

I went through some heart problems at the age of 30 and the doctors could not figure out what is was. Here I am 8 years later trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

It's tough, but since then I've had two more lovely children that make life awesome.