1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Take the Moogerfooger Challenge

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by ImNotGeddyLee, May 18, 2005.

1. i jsut want that shirt. i can deal with a moogerfooger too though.

2. it says if you buy the moogerfooger and like it, you can still get the shirt for 5 bucks, or you can just get the shirt for 17 if you really want.
    i like that shirt...it made me laugh

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Aren't moogerfoogers really good?

4. I enjoy my MoogerFooger LPF a lot. It gives me pretty much unfettered access to all the liquid goodness I want. It took a few minutes to figure out but what doesn't?

5. 43% burnt

43% burnt an actor who wants to run the whole show

May 4, 2004
    Bridgeport, CT
    that shirt's great...The way I see it you cant afford not to get a moog, if you can get the shirt for $5.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I think I'm going to have to get one...

7. MAGUS®

MAGUS®

Dec 23, 2004
    UK
    I already have 8 of them. One for every day of the week

8. LMAO

9. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    The REAL Moogerfooger challenge is being able to afford one!

Ahahahahaha! :bag:

Seriously though, great pedals...

10. What does it sound like? I don't see any sound clips on the website?

11. That's a pretty good marketing campaign. It made me try one out in the store today. Definitely cool, and a variety of sounds. Despite all the knobs and switches, I got a typical envelope filter sound pretty quickly. At $269, I didn't see a lot of advantages over my EBS BassIQ. It probably is a better pedal, ignoring cost, at least for someone interested in tweaking parameters. And the frequency sweep lets you use it on any instrument. But I just want a device with an on/off switch, that makes the bass go squelch when on.