Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

"Taken"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brad Johnson, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Anyone watching this miniseries? Any thoughts?

2. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    oh yeah, i've been planted in front of it for every episode...i'm watching the conclusion right now...actually, when it went off, i was planning on starting a thread on it. i think it's some really good doo doo, man...yup....good stuff

3. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    I have the entire thing on Tivo;)

4. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    yeah, my wifey's catching it...I'm waiting for the DVD I guess...

So is it X-files meets CE3k or what?

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    man, awesome series...i had to bolt out during the last 30 minutes...i completely forgot about rehearsal hee hee wifey recorded it though, and i have to say that for something that lasted for 20 hours, it kept my attention the whole time. great stuff...i'm about to walk out the door to watch star trek... ;)

6. xush

xush

Jul 4, 2001
    mobile AL
    let me know how 'nemesis' turns out, eh?
    thanks

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i thought it was pretty awesome...but, i think all things trek are awesome. i was surprised a couple times...i still can't believe that riker forgot "pop goes the weasel." heh

8. I just caught the final episode. I liked the whole thing, but I thought the end was a bit inconclusive... I don't know. There just wasn't enough closure for me.

9. I liked it, great villains.