Taking applications for a Moderator Sub!

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Hambone, Jul 10, 2001.

1. OK folks, here's your chance...

At the end of this month I am going to be a bit out of touch with the forum here to devote time to moving into our new home and getting things squared away there. As it looks now, I will be taking a minimum of 3 weeks away from TB. So, here's an opportunity for all of you JT wannabe's (since you probably can't play basses like his ;) ) to sub as moderator in the fastest growing forum on TB. Please contact me offboard with your request and I will pick a temporary replacement. Your trials only begin there since I will then present my choice to Paul for his final approval. If that goes well and he approves, you'll get the keys to the car and my blessing.

C'mon now, I know some of you are just chomping at the bit for the opportunity...anyone?...someone?...hellllloooo?...anyone?
  2. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    I'll do it! I mean, I just moved, so I know what it's like, so I make the perfect sub! Besides, I didn't have to take much time off TB! ;) :D
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000

i will dump my rookie status :D
    good luck angus! hahaha
  4. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    I'm taking Friday off. Anyone wanna be.....
    "Moderator for a Day?" :D:D
  5. I would love to but I don't have the time, I only get on here once in awhile anymore.... My new band sucks the life out of me.....

I vote for Angus.....
  6. I dunno, I think Angus is a little racist against us Fender folk. :D
  7. I'll do it for a short time. I wouldn't mind doing a bit of work experience, get to really scope out how hard moderation is, and yet most probably enjoyable.

8. ChrisRae

Jan 25, 2001
    North Wales, UK
    Can we nominate somebody else?

I'd vote for Chris Wynne ;)
  9. I wouldn't mind helping out TB for a day or two. I have been just junking up their web space for the past year or so with numerous posts, it's the least I could do.
  10. I'll consider any and all applicants BUT...You've got to contact me off board before I will consider anyone.

Wait till you see who we've got for your Bikini Wax! :eek:
  11. Really? can't wait, i am due for another one! :D

12. it's ok, i usually sit in a bucket of hot wax and stand up quickly, that hair ain't growing back anytime soon :)
  13. This would be like a dream come true for me, even though I have plenty of time and I read these things like 12 hours a day, I'm moving myself... tomorrow.
  14. Hmm i don't know if i can get a bucket for a 6ft3 person, do my back? hmmm

15. course you can i'm 6'6" and a bit :)

you just have to go to thoses bespoke bucket tailors on the highstreet, they costa bit, but the women love my hairless arse

16. Hey! I thought we discussed this. Don't I have the 2nd & 4th Friday of every month off??? :D
  17. Deynn

Deynn Moderator Emeritus

Aug 9, 2000
    Oh, That's right...I have 1st & 3rd Fridays off. Well, it's Friday 13th though...so let's both take the day off....:D

18. Hmmm, don't want to know where else is waxed! :eek: