Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Taking offers: 1997 Fender American Deluxe Jazz & lots more..

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JamesBass, Jul 18, 2004.

1. JamesBass

JamesBass

Feb 16, 2004
    Allendale,IL
    Hey guys.. Im wanting to sell all of my bass equipment. I just dont play anymore and can use the money. Im not going to start naming prices on everything, I may say what I would like to get out of it though. If I cant, then I just wont sell it. Anyways, heres what I got.

1997 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass 4 string- I recently aquired this back in the spring. It is not original. It has been converted to passive electronics, and a Gotoh bride was tried but eventually taken off for the original fender string through bridge. I have all the electronics that were original in it. In place of the mounting holes of the Gotoh are now really neat Black pearloid pickguard. Its sort of a stripe going from the pickup back. I like it myself, it makes it different. I can tell you this is the best bass I have ever played. It's soo smooth. Buyer will get original tags, electronics, Gotoh bridge,and fender deluxe hardshell case. The whole 9 yards...

Next is a 2001 Ibanez SR300DX 4 string- My first bass. I took care of it like it was my baby, of course until I got the Fender. Then it has just sat in its case waiting.. LOL. This is a very fun bass. It has good tone, and you can get several different sounds out of it. It has Ernie Ball slinky's on there now as well. I would like to see 250 + shipping obo out of this.

Next is the little amp that could- 2001 Peavey Microbass. This has just been a practice in my room amp. I have no clue what to even ask for out of this. So taking offers. And ill probably let it go for dirt cheap.

Last- a Boss Envelope filter. I got it about 2 years ago. Taking offers..

Thanks a lot for looking. If you want to talk over the phone, just reply and ill send you a PM with my number or something. Thanks!
    Jimmy

2. JamesBass

JamesBass

Feb 16, 2004
    Allendale,IL
    TTT........... Is no one interested? I thought a Fender American Deluxe was a sought after bass.. :confused:

3. What did you want out of the Jazz bass...

got pics?If not...What color is it?

Thanks much
    DWB