1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Taking offers: 1997 Fender American Deluxe Jazz & lots more..

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JamesBass, Jul 18, 2004.

1. JamesBass

JamesBass

Feb 16, 2004
    Allendale,IL
    Hey guys.. Im wanting to sell all of my bass equipment. I just dont play anymore and can use the money. Im not going to start naming prices on everything, I may say what I would like to get out of it though. If I cant, then I just wont sell it. Anyways, heres what I got.

1997 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass 4 string- I recently aquired this back in the spring. It is not original. It has been converted to passive electronics, and a Gotoh bride was tried but eventually taken off for the original fender string through bridge. I have all the electronics that were original in it. In place of the mounting holes of the Gotoh are now really neat Black pearloid pickguard. Its sort of a stripe going from the pickup back. I like it myself, it makes it different. I can tell you this is the best bass I have ever played. It's soo smooth. Buyer will get original tags, electronics, Gotoh bridge,and fender deluxe hardshell case. The whole 9 yards...

Next is a 2001 Ibanez SR300DX 4 string- My first bass. I took care of it like it was my baby, of course until I got the Fender. Then it has just sat in its case waiting.. LOL. This is a very fun bass. It has good tone, and you can get several different sounds out of it. It has Ernie ball slinky's on there now as well. I would like to see 250 + shipping obo out of this.

Next is the little amp that could- 2001 Peavey Microbass. This has just been a practice in my room amp. I have no clue what to even ask for out of this. So taking offers. And ill probably let it go for dirt cheap.

Last- a Boss Envelope filter. I got it about 2 years ago. Taking offers..

Thanks a lot for looking. If you want to talk over the phone, just reply and ill send you a PM with my number or something. Thanks!
    Jimmy

2. JamesBass

JamesBass

Feb 16, 2004
    Allendale,IL
    TTT

3. JamesBass

JamesBass

Feb 16, 2004
    Allendale,IL
    TTT........... Is no one interested? I thought a Fender American Deluxe was a sought after bass.. :confused:

4. What did you want out of the Jazz bass...

got pics?If not...What color is it?

Thanks much
    DWB