Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Taking offers on my Modulus Q5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rojo412, May 27, 2003.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I have a 1995 Modulus Q5 that I'm going to sell. It's Blue over Red (looks purple from a distance), has EMG 40DCs and is wired Vol-Pan-Vol-Tone (the BQC went bad, but may be able to be fixed. It's included!).
    I truly love Modulus basses and I'm not rich enough to sample many basses at once, so in order for me to check out other basses, this has to go. I love the feel and tone, but I want to see what the world has to offer, so don't think I'm selling it because I don't like the tone. I'm selling it to see what else is out there, with the knowlege that Moduli are so well made and consistent, if everything else pales in comparison, I can always get another one.

It includes a tolex case (G&G), the BQC, and I'm looking for offers so email me. Throw out a number including shipping (I'm in Cleveland, OH). I'll ship to the US, maybe Canada, just email me. I don't want to do the Ebay B.S., but time is a factor, so serious and immediate inquiries only.
    Send offers to rojo412@yahoo.com and ask any questions in this forum. Trades? Only if you have a Status 5 string made of graphite.

Thanks!

2. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Here's a pic, the knobs are now black dome knobs.

3. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    So far, best offer has been $1000. If anyone wants to beat that, Email me. Otherwise, it goes Saturday, 5/31.

BUMP!

4. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
  5. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    $1100 shipped to the US?!?!?! NO TRADES!!!

6. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Shoot me an offer before I do the stupid thing and put this on ebay.

Also, Warwick Fortress MM 5.

7. rojo412

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Just kidding! It's sold! Thanks for all of you who couldn't care less!

I'm watching you :ninja: