Talk about being obsessed....(Phish-related)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by relman, Feb 20, 2003.

1. So at school (Culinary Arts program) I had my first "lesson" in cake decorating (pretty self-guided) and I decided to make a "PhishCake". It's a sloppy job (mainly because the piping chocolate wasn't thick enough) but i think it's alright for my first.
  2. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    How 'bout a Gov't Mule "brownie";) :D
  3. WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Smoke on the water dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dunnnnn:bassist: :bassist:
  4. Nice phrosting job!

Next - how about Cream cakes.
    ;) :D
  5. lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Wanting to find out more about this Phish thing, I bought their most recent album, and listened to it on the long drive through the desert from LV to So Cal a few weeks ago. Topnotch musicians. Unfortunately, they are also The Most Boring Band In The History Of The World (ever hear of a "hook?" Look it up.). It was a monumental struggle to listen to all 73 tracks. I wanted to kill myself. What a waste of talent.

I'm sorry. I just don't get it.

Cool cake though. :)
  6. That's Deep Purple, not phish
  7. a lot of people say stuff like this. personally, when someone can't enjoy music like phish or other similar bands, it makes me feel bad. 'cause what I don't get is how someone could NOT like it. oh well. i think a lot of people approach bands like phish wrong, and that's why they don't get it.

[edit: forgot to say: sweet-looking cake! literally:D ]
  8. You...uh....didn't put any....err...."secret" ingredients in it.....did you?

If not, looks tasty!

9. Not really....but I bake a great multigrain bread, big "hit" amongst "buds"