1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Talk about being obsessed....(Phish-related)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by relman, Feb 20, 2003.

1. So at school (Culinary Arts program) I had my first "lesson" in cake decorating (pretty self-guided) and I decided to make a "PhishCake". It's a sloppy job (mainly because the piping chocolate wasn't thick enough) but i think it's alright for my first.

2. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    How 'bout a Gov't Mule "brownie";) :D

3. WildBill

WildBill

Jul 7, 2002
    Massachusettes
    Smoke on the water dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dunnnnn:bassist: :bassist:

4. Nice phrosting job!

Next - how about Cream cakes.
    ;) :D

5. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Wanting to find out more about this Phish thing, I bought their most recent album, and listened to it on the long drive through the desert from LV to So Cal a few weeks ago. Topnotch musicians. Unfortunately, they are also The Most Boring Band In The History Of The World (ever hear of a "hook?" Look it up.). It was a monumental struggle to listen to all 73 tracks. I wanted to kill myself. What a waste of talent.

I'm sorry. I just don't get it.

Cool cake though. :)

6. That's Deep Purple, not phish

7. a lot of people say stuff like this. personally, when someone can't enjoy music like phish or other similar bands, it makes me feel bad. 'cause what I don't get is how someone could NOT like it. oh well. i think a lot of people approach bands like phish wrong, and that's why they don't get it.

[edit: forgot to say: sweet-looking cake! literally:D ]

8. You...uh....didn't put any....err...."secret" ingredients in it.....did you?

If not, looks tasty!

9. Not really....but I bake a great multigrain bread, big "hit" amongst "buds"

:D