Talk About The Weather Again.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Fetch Da bass, Nov 20, 2002.

1. OMG! The weather is always fairly decent here in San Diego County year-round, but the last 4 or 5 days being off the scale as far as being great weather ..It was about 80` at 10, 0-clock this morning with 15% humidity. It got up to 89` here, I spent most of this week down at the beach doing some surfing and just hanging out...Here's a view from my bedroom looking out towards the ocean....I took this just after sunset.. How's the Weather where you live?????

2. I haven noticed the weather being different, do you live up in northern San Diego?
  3. damn you sandiagan hippies.

it got up to 35 F today. hurraaa.
    2 inches of snow on the ground.

4. funkasaurus

Apr 23, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Oh man I just moved out to San Diego in August after living on the East Coast (Baltimore, DC, NYC) the past eleven years. The weather here is amazing! I am taking some time off between jobs so I basically have all day to:

1. Go to the beach
    2. Go mountain biking
    3. Work on my photography
    4. Practice bass

I know, I know, practicing should be higher up on the list, but I just can't stay inside when it's so beautiful out, so I just practice after the sun goes down. :cool:

BTW...I live in Pacific Beach.
  5. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    light wind

I hate you fetch. you too funk. You lucky bass-tards.

Gotta love maryland :rolleyes:
  6. funkasaurus

Apr 23, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Oops! Forgot something on my list above:

5. Go to TalkBass!!! :D
  7. mac_the_sac. Yep! I live in the Vista/Bonsall area, up on a mountain side....The ocean is about 10 miles from here but we have a ocean view...last week it was so clear we could clearly see Catalina Island.

8. Here, it's been lows in the 20s over night, highs in the low 40s, cloudy, raw, damp. And really dark.
  9. 65 F today for a high, prolly 42 this morning.

Just fine for bike riding weather :D I had to do some seat of the pants comparisions today....and perfect weather for it. Not a cloud in the sky either.

It can stay like this as long as it likes :)
  10. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut=cold and wet. Waiting for it to drop ten degrees so all the rain turns to snow.
  11. It was pretty warm here in WA, for November at least. It got to the 60's I think, and it was partly cloudy. It's supposed to be in the 50's for this whole week, which I can't complain about at all for this time of the year.
  12. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I'm in Wisconsin. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 39 degrees. In a month, the snow will be a****le high on a twelve-foot Indian and we'll have -30 degree wind chills. Anyone ever read the "Diary of a Snow Shoveler"? Well, that's me.

"If you don't like Wisconsin's weather, wait five minutes, it'll change."

EDIT: "Snow Shoveler's Diary" link.
  13. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Here in Colorado it's suppose to be partly sunny and 65 degrees. Tomorrow in the 70's, and then a change back to the 30's and snow for the weekend. I can't wait, I love it when it snows.
  14. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    11°C, cloudy, dry
  15. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Bah, yer all lucky. We had 20 cm. (8 in.) or so of snow last week. It's been warmer this week (6-8 C), so now it's slush puddle city all around.
  16. [Eddie Izzard]

F*** off!

[/Eddie Izzard]

Pouring rain the last three days in the morning and wind yesterday. At least it's not snowing. Yet.
  17. baba

baba Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2002
    3rd stone from the sun
    I moved from San Diego (Del Mar) about a year ago to Maryland. I'm about to hang myself, my wife (native San Franciscan) is about to kill me, and I'm freezing my ass off. The job opportunity was too good to pass up but now I'm having my doubts. I'll be back in San Diego soon, probably Encinitas.
  18. babadingdang....Thats just sad....I had to go down to La Jolla this morning. on my way back I took this picture of Blacks...I wanted to go down there so bad, but I had at meeting at up at Swamis :D

19. Rhode Island: November 21, 5:18 PM

and snowing...

20. Minnesota - Two options - Cold or Really Cold.