1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Talk bass store

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by gizmobltd, Aug 23, 2007.

1. gizmobltd

gizmobltd

Jun 25, 2007
    Scranton
    Umm i was going to get a shirt in the tb store. It's either the "we dont want any treble or "bass thats what i'm talkin about". I was wondering witch one is better and how long is shipping going to take to get to my house. (need it by next wenesday). Thanks :help:

2. gizmobltd

gizmobltd

Jun 25, 2007
    Scranton
    help

3. Instead of waiting around asking for help from us, you can PM paul, wait a little bit, or just order it now and hope.

Which one is better? I am afraid that is personal preference my friend. I like the first shirt you described myself.

At this point, if you ordered tonight and it went by normal shipping, depending on the distance, it may or may not reach you by Wednesday. You can always get Express shipping, but that will cost a good amount more.

4. gizmobltd

gizmobltd

Jun 25, 2007
    Scranton
    oh it's priority or express.

5. buy both /thread

6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Is this supposed to be a parody of the "which bass should I get" posts? Because if it is, I think it's HILARIOUS! :D

I think the first one probably has a warmer sound while the second is more of a modern hi-fi sound. Just depends on what materials it's made of and what you're going for, ya know?

7. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    You should probably find somewhere near you to try them out and see which you like. I personally prefer the first because I dig the old school vibe.