Talk Bass T-shirts

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dave_clark69, Mar 2, 2004.

1. dave_clark69

dave_clark69 Guest

Jan 17, 2003
    I want to buy the ltd cow and bass t-shirt. i was wondering how big the medium is. like if it would fit a skinny teenager (don't laugh) Also, TB does ship to England don't they?
  2. I wear medium, and im a skinny man :D
  3. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    I'm having a T-shirt shipped over from here as my free gift for becoming a supporting member. So yep, shipment to the UK is definately available!

Andy :)
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im a rather skinny teenager, just under 5'8 and it fits me.
  5. Electricmayhem

Dec 18, 2003
    I'm not too interested in the cow shirt, but I'd like to get the original.
  6. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Has anyone else had problems with all the TB logos cracking? THe T shirt was like taht when i got it, cracks whenever it bends, and the sweatshirt did it too after being washed once.
  7. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    My only problem with my TB shirt is some major shrinking issues. Still a cool shirt though.
  8. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    My T-Shirt came today! Thanks Paul, only took a week from the US to here, so thats not bad for the price of shipment!

Nice one!

9. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I can't tell you how many "Nice Shirt" Comments I get when I wear mine - mostly from non musicians who have no idea what a bass cleff is.
  10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Yes - I got my Cow T-shirt in less than a week - great service!! Mine's a very large one though!! ;)
  11. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Yes, my shirt looks all old and abused. :crying:
  12. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan

(someone had to do it.)
  13. Subculture13

Subculture13 Jamming Econo

Apr 9, 2003
    Toronto, Ont. Canada
    I have the standard one on the way, is probably in my mailbox at home now.

I got it as a gift for becoming a supporting memebr the other day. It's such a great phrase, I can't wait to start wearing it around. Would be interesting to see if any other memebrs spot me with it and know the reference.
  14. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Weird. I've had mine (black with white logo) for several months now and have had no cracking problems with the print (and YES, I HAVE washed it more than ONCE!:smug: ).
  15. MMSterling

MMSterling Guest

Feb 19, 2004
    Leicester, England
    :cool: No problems with my t-shirt yet, even though I have only had it for about a week! lol, I'll keep everyone updated. Its the black one with the white bass clef.