Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Talkbass Hoodies

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Matt Till, Dec 17, 2002.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I really think there should be talkbass hoodies and I should get one for free because it was my idea...

and it is brilliant!

2. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I've already come up with that suggestion, in this thread. So, if they get made, I should get one for free 'cause I came up with it ;)

3. godoze

godoze

Oct 21, 2002
    what the heck is a "hoodie ?"

4. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    it's a hooded sweatshirt, usually w/o a zipper. there, hehe, i think i should get one for informing people:)

5. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I believe I explained that a hoodie is a hooded sweatshirt in the same thread I suggested that there should be TB ones in.

So, I should get two free ones!

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    If you look closely at that thread, you'll see that I mentioned it before you, HAHA!

*dance*

7. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Ah crap, you did too... I didn't see that the first time.

8. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I'd buy one, thats if shipping to uk wasnt as much as the beautiful garment itself?:confused:

Talking of which, how much is pp for a TB shirt as featured on the left?

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    *dance* Heh, sorry moley. I just want them to make them so I can get a free one. I want to promote talkbass... but I don't wanna pay to promote talkbass. But it's also cool because if I saw some guy walking down the street wearing a talkbass shirt I'd be stoked. It's weird, because talking to you guys online is like talking to imaginary friends, you don't exsist in real life, *sniff* it's kinda sad.

10. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    You mean like grey sweatshirt hoodies with a bass clef on the chest. That might be cool. I have been lookin' for a "hoodie"

11. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    So it's been decided... MY idea is brilliant!

12. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Hate to play devil's advocate man, but someone had this idea about four months before you joined... :(

NO FREE STUFF FOH YOU!!! ;)

13. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Awww man, where's the written proof? I don't care, whatever, just give me free anything.

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    P.S. I joined a Loooooooooong time before "StupidMatt" or "Matt Till" did. I've had a few usernames, I didn't know Paul could change your name for you. I've been TheFrizzleFry, then Basegetar, StupidMatt, and now Matt Till. Boy I like changing my name.

15. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN
    A Talkbass hoodie would be a great idea, I'd definately buy one.

16. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Yeah me too, as long as it's black so I won't have to wash it too much (off to uni this sept' hopefully).

If so, would they be available to UK and other forum members not in the US? and what would pricing be approx (just the hoody, not inc' p+p)

17. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    On the hooded sweatshirts - would y'all prefer a pullover style or the kind with the zipper in the front?

18. Definitely a pullover, i hate the ones with zippers cause there's separation in the pocket and the zipper bends around and make's it look funny. You should make it black with a white bass clef. I would definitely buy one.

19. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    My vote goes for zippered...

I'd buy one too.

20. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Definitely a pullover. Like seapickle said, the zipper is a pain in the butt and it bends anf stuff and looks bad. And it is nice having a pocket that goes all the way across.

My vote is for pullover.

I wear hoodies all the time, almost every day. I would definitely get one.