Talkbass is TOO addicting...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Chris Brodowski, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Hi TB members.

I am in a moderate amount of academic and mental trouble right now, and I have to "dig myself out of the hole." For this, I'm going to follow Bigfeet's lead, and stay off the boards for a few weeks.

You are all lucky :p :(

Chris Brodowski
  2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    see ya chris, good luck.
  3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Good luck, Chris - see you when you free up.
  4. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

What makes you think we're on top of all of our duties. I am (unfortunately for those of you stuck reading my posts...MODS) addicted to this place.

That's why I had to become a Supporting Member!

Study well Chris. TB is KILLER recreation!:cool:
  5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Good luck digging out! I nearly lost my scholorship a little while back, partially because I spent WAY too much time on here, but now I'm managing my time better, pulled my grades way up, and still am probably spending WAY too much time here.
    ::insert annoying "Water Boy" joke here::
    "You can Dooo it"
  6. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Later Chris. Good for you. You need a little breather (no pun intended to your avatar :p )
  7. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Later chris...and I commend you for taking the initiative, Talkbass is very addicting, and I find it very hard to leave.
  8. hope to see you back soon chris. your studies are very important right now. take care and we are here when you need us.:D
  9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    you know....i don't wanna be the one that starts it all...

now that chris is gone....shouldn't we break out the beer and start partyin?

:D :rolleyes:

10. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I'm amazed at all these people actually doing school work. I'm in all AP and honors classes in my sophmore year in highschool... i think i've done about two hours of homework since school started in August. I'm incredible at ditching work and still maintaining good grades. Its awesome. Anyway... dont know why I started off on that... prolly to make you all feel bad for actually having to work for things lol. Just kiddin' take it easy man
  11. *twitches* is.. not ... addictive.... my therapist says i'm improving though.. :rolleyes: