1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

talkbass? Ken smith!

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by Brandon Tuomiko, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon Tuomiko

Brandon Tuomiko Banned

Oct 28, 2008
    Omaha Nebraska
    Why can I not post anymore without getting BS. I said something, and its true,

Such as the $500 bridge. Well you know what, its true. So why must we continue???

Stupid warping- Um well yea its laminated, and they do that over time. AND it was IN A HURRICAN FOR CHRIST SAKE!!! How can you argue that.

The stupid pile is lucky enough to still be together.

SO WHY do you have to argue about it! I said it, I said it!! OK!?? Is that not good enough! Does it have to come from someone other than 4 professional bass players, 2 teachers, and 2 luthiers? Why do I need your opinion?

ALWAYS should have started with ken. Always from now on, I will go to Ken.

Even though he gets angry at people, he KNOWS A LOT MORE THAN ANYONE HERE

And with that- Im gone. You will probably read in the paper soon about a deranged kid who burns his bass in front of a luthier .

2. Brandon Tuomiko

Brandon Tuomiko Banned

Oct 28, 2008
    Omaha Nebraska
    I was never here for jokes. All I wanted were serious answers. Save the jokes and stupid stuff for the Jokes section.

I was expecting professionalism. I would never have gotten angry if people were professional about their answers and opinions towards me

3. SanDiegoHarry

SanDiegoHarry Banned Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I think I've seen other posts from Young Brandon. Sorry kid - you don't contribute, you don't have too much cred.

4. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    You really need to lighten up. This is a community here. People "know" each other (to the extent that the internet allows you to know someone) and like to have fun. There will always be those types on the internet, unlike the memes, its not serious business. As well you'll also get some people offering some real answers, you have to roll with the punches. You seem stressed friend, have a cup of decaf and relax.

5. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2002
    MINNESOTA
    Brandon, I am confused? what is it exactly that you were seeking question to and people took it as a joke.:meh:

6. zeytoun

zeytoun

Dec 19, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    You know what, folks, he's right. No more joking outside of the joking forum. The next person caught joking is going to get a pie in the face. And it won't be funny.

7. Brandon Tuomiko

Brandon Tuomiko Banned

Oct 28, 2008
    Omaha Nebraska
    Well people have to post all this crap and tell me stuff that I ether already know or they dont no crap about what I am talking about.

People judge my knowledge. And its pissing me off. They think I know nothing just because I am young.
    They think they JUDGE MY BASS. And its condition even when I have had luthiers and professionals ALREADY look at it.

Don't judge a book by its cover, Don't judge a bass by a picture or some "stupid" kids posts.

I will buy myself a bass that I find that I like. NOT what you guys have never played and know nothing about. The basses here in town are excellent professional basses, even if they are made in china or Romania. Does not mean crap. Why is it that EVERYTHING that is made in china crap now??

8. good grief, mate...lighten up.

the internet is not Serious Business

9. TroyK

TroyK Moderator Staff Member

Mar 14, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Gee, we're sure going to miss you.

10. zeytoun

zeytoun

Dec 19, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Chris, we need some kitties, stat!

11. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker

Oct 10, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Posting in an epic thread.

12. Captain_Arrrg

Captain_Arrrg

Jan 23, 2008
    Mountains of Colorado
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    I'll agree there are some here that fit that description, but if someone is a jerk, make note of it and disregard what they say.

If it works for you, that's all that matters.

13. Brandon Tuomiko

Brandon Tuomiko Banned

Oct 28, 2008
    Omaha Nebraska
    I have pictures of the bass I am getting, but no one will ever see it. I might post when I get it. But not until then.

If my bass breaks, Ill post what happened.

But nothing else from that.

14. zeytoun

zeytoun

Dec 19, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    musical-cat-3573.

15. This is GOLD!! PURE GOLD! :D:D:D

[​IMG]

16. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Maui
    I'm thinking of applying for a grant to find out if Clearasil causes insanity.

17. sonicnuance

sonicnuance Commercial User

Aug 30, 2003
    California, USA
    Engineer & Owner, Sonic Nuance Electronics
    I don't have any background into what you are complaining about, but you sure seem enthusiastic about it

18. Ah Kendon,

I read with much amusement, as well as amazement, your latest of many whacky threads and posts.:help:

Although this is kinda like shooting fish in a barrel..... Let me answer some of your questions.

1.)Many people, for quite some time, have tried to help you to no avail. The crapometer says that what you post has large doses of B.arbara S.triesand.

2.) Based on your many threads and posts (almost all closed at this point). YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE....:rollno:

3.) We respond and judge you based on what you post; bad grammar, poor punctuation, silly syntax and meager content.

4.) Do us all a favor and buy a decent bass. Practice and woodshed. Become a heavy player. Prove to us and yourself that you actually have the desire, fortitude and talent to become a good musician.:cool:

Alooooha

T:D

19. 5, 4, 3, 2,...........

20. Nikoubis

Nikoubis

May 3, 2007
    Athens, Greece
    2235581532_20dfd51148.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.