1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Talkbass t-shirt

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by SciFiGuy, Feb 11, 2005.

1. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    Had an idea for a Talkbass t-shirt. "I'm a bass nut" with a graphic of a nut. You could even go so far as to have "I'm a x string bass nut" with the appropriately notched nut pictured.

Not sure if I even think it's that great, but I thought I'd put it out there.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Nah, I think there should be one of a pirate, and the pirate should say, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, gimmie a bass solo, or I'll kick you in the face, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhh."

3. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    Or a pirate with an upright saying, "This time in the key of Arrrrrrrrgh."

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    sorry, bassnutz.com did that.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow... bassnutz is cool as hell!

... I mean...

I <3 Talkbass...

:ninja:

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    *ahem*

After searching... a certain site... in search of a certain shirt... I couldn't find a certain shirt... could a certain someone send me a certain link to find something?

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Upon looking over this thread, I realize that bassnutz probably did a shirt that said "I'm a bass nut" or something... probably nothing pirate realated... I actually don't think I read the initial post. I just want kewl pirate shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111