Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Talkbass t-shirt

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by SciFiGuy, Feb 11, 2005.

1. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    Had an idea for a Talkbass t-shirt. "I'm a bass nut" with a graphic of a nut. You could even go so far as to have "I'm a x string bass nut" with the appropriately notched nut pictured.

Not sure if I even think it's that great, but I thought I'd put it out there.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Nah, I think there should be one of a pirate, and the pirate should say, "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, gimmie a bass solo, or I'll kick you in the face, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhh."

3. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    Or a pirate with an upright saying, "This time in the key of Arrrrrrrrgh."

4. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    sorry, bassnutz.com did that.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Wow... bassnutz is cool as hell!

... I mean...

I <3 Talkbass...

:ninja:

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    *ahem*

After searching... a certain site... in search of a certain shirt... I couldn't find a certain shirt... could a certain someone send me a certain link to find something?

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Upon looking over this thread, I realize that bassnutz probably did a shirt that said "I'm a bass nut" or something... probably nothing pirate realated... I actually don't think I read the initial post. I just want kewl pirate shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111