1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

talledega nights

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by IAmTheDood, Jun 14, 2007.

1. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI
    that was actually a really funny movie!

just rented and watched it.. i wasn't expecting much except for the standard will ferrell stupid comedy ..

but it's kind of funny seeing him do a movie where he's actually acting competent.

gonna definately copy this one :) lol.

2. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    um...you're a little late on this one buddy. That movies been out for how long on dvd? :D

It was awesome though. SHAKE....AND BAKE!

-Jon

3. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    looks good, i'd watch it cause sasha baron cohen is in it. so it'd be worth watching.

4. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    I didn't really like it. Wasn't as funny as I'd expected it.

5. You're such a jerkface haha

Will Ferrell FTW, as displayed by those awards last night. He is -- The Funniest MF.

6. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world

7. I am not a Ferrell lover at all actually, I just happen to hate Sasha. I have seen the Ali G show, and it makes me want to rip my eyes out. I just don't find his humour funny at all.

Different strokes...

8. Kruton

Kruton

Aug 20, 2005
    Ocean Springs, MS
    What humor do you find funny, Sonic_Death?

9. Raum

Raum

Jun 13, 2007
    If you ask me, which you're not, neither of them have even made me crack a smile. ;)

10. Uh, that is hard question to answer. I have many faces!

I like intellectual smart humor, but I also like intellectual stupid humor like Mitch Hedberg.

I will also find just random stupid stuff funny as well. I just really happen to hate Sasha Cohen though.

11. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    most stuff Will F. does is going to be really funny.

12. IAmTheDood

IAmTheDood Shake and Bake

Dec 15, 2006
    Waterford, MI

lol .. yeah I Know. I havn't rented movies in forever .. I'd buy 'em in the store if they looked good or wait till they come out on the movie channels. last night though stopped by the video store and setup a new account, didn't even have one anymore anywhere ... lol.

got a few that I've been wanting to see for this weekend .. talledega nights, invincible, snakes on a plane, and superman returns.

last one I bought in the store was Apocolypto. worth seeing, but probably not worth owning.

13. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking

Feb 28, 2007
    Fontana, California
    heh, I love mitch hedbourg... too bad he's dead...

14. i may be young, but im all hopped up on mountain dew and ill kick your (butt) old man!

that just happened!

15. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 15, 2021