Tampa Bay and surrounding area TBers

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cassanova, Apr 2, 2003.

1. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Hey guys, I was browsing some ad's tryin to find some working situations and I stumbled across this one. I'd go for it myself, but it's just a bit to far for me to travel right now. (Roughly 45 minutes one way) So I figured Id copy and paste it for any Tampa area based TBer that may be interested.

Musicians needed for to play Smooth Jazz.
    I am a rhythm/lead guitar player looking for musicians in Tampa that are interested in playing, performing, and recording smooth jazz music. I have professional equipment including a PA system, acoustic & electric guitars and amps, digital recorder and midi system. Some of my influences are Santana, Fourplay, Acoustic Alchemy, Carlos Jobim, Jonathan Butler, Marc Antoine, Etc. I also have recorded a couple of originals.
    Please call or email me if you are interested.

Music Style(s): Jazz, Latin, New Age, Pop, Rock

Name: Arnel A. Santos <asantos@tampabay.rr.com>
    Phone: 813-453-8049
    Submitted at: 2003-03-24 08:39:13
  2. mikemulcahy

Jun 13, 2000
    The Abyss
    Too far for me, almost 2 hours. Maybe Gard would dig it?

3. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Nah Gards at least 90 minutes North East of me, up in Orlando.

BTW, how ya diggin Florida thus far Mike?
  4. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    Thanks for the nod Doc, but the commute to Tampa is a bit too far right now. Looking for stuff here in Orlando, may be doing something soon. A friend referred a band to me today, and they're gigging a bit, so y'all may once again be forced to suffer through my ham-fisted attempts at holding down the bottom soon....