1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tanglewood Electronics

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Joshua Hill, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Joshua Hill

Joshua Hill

Sep 26, 2018
    Hi
    i have a tanglewood curbow 4 string bass bass (other than that i dont have much more information.) I had some issues with a lot of feedback coming from the bass i ended up replacing the barrel jack inside the guitar. This did more bad than good now the bass wont play at all. Ive looked everywhere for a diagram or something that shows how the electronics are supposed to be wired but i cant find anything. if anyone has a similar bass or knows of somewhere i could find technical information that would be amazing. The bass looks just like this one.
    Thanks Curbow-4-String-Active-Bass-Guitar-Tanglewood.jpg

Attached Files:

2. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Welcome to Talkbass.
    With only one pickup the pink wire hooks to the white from the pickup and the black from the pickup goes to ground. Lose the blend/balance. Everything else is the same.

cort-curbow-b4_w-jpg.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018