1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tapping Tutorial(Paint it black)

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by skeletone_tap, Jun 29, 2012.

1. skeletone_tap

skeletone_tap

Feb 13, 2012
    Luton United Kindom
    Builder: Skeletone Tappers
    Hi there here is a nice video on lap style tapping on the Skeletone tapper.Hope i have put this in the right place.Don't wanna offend anyone.Thanks all...

2. parmezans

parmezans

Nov 25, 2011
    That instrument seems unnecessary.

3. Stealth

Stealth

Feb 5, 2008
    Zagreb, Croatia
    That instrument seems awesome.

4. john m

john m Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    I used to like that song!!!!!!

5. skeletone_tap

skeletone_tap

Feb 13, 2012
    Luton United Kindom
    Builder: Skeletone Tappers
    Hey guys,Yeah it's def a love or hate instrument but it has it's place.It's loads of fun to play and it's somthing a bit different.It's never gonna take over the musical world but surely it just being here is a good thing?Afterall isn't it just enough that folks are making music? I say a pot and a pan is an instrument if someone wants it to be! And i think the Paint it black cover is great.Not because it's note perfect but because someone has enjoyed spending the time learning and playing it.
    People used to say the 6 string bass was pointless but i've heard some fantastic music played on the 6 string bass.People say the 8 and 9 string bass is pointless but again i've heard great stuff played on them!.Lets not judge the poor wee Skeletone so harshly,it's only been around 7 months.give it time,it may just grow on you!
    Thanks for the comment tho guys.The fact that you have visited the link is fantastic news to me...Lov Craig