1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Tara Labs 5ft speaker cable-'Banana'-1/4 inch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lbanks, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Tara Labs Speaker Cable. Banana connector to 1/4 inch plug. Small bit of insulation torn on red banana connector. Will cure dandruff; attract members of the opposite sex.(Note: It will not do any of those things.) Ownership makes you a member of the "Super-cool Groovy Guy Club (Current membership-1, my cat... I didn't qualify.) I got it used, but only used it a month, once a week, with a little old band. Will make your amp sound better, (possible lie), will make you amp louder, (probable lie), will get you that recording contract! (maybe the biggest, most boldfaced, damnable lie ever told) However this is the best made cable I've ever owned!(Truth)
    $45, shipped.

2. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    pics

3. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Whoops! It may be sold!

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Oh, nuts!

5. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Sold!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.