1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

tascam gb10 recording and overdubbing to existing cover tune

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by rokkitt, Mar 27, 2011.

1. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    trying to do this

help?

for example,

I have an mp3 of "Lights" by journey loaded on the gb10 tascam unit

I want to play my bass along with the track, and record the results...I havent been able to do so,

even though the owners manual says I can

I also have a BT-1 bass trainer, and I can answer questions from others about comparison, if needed :cool:

allen

2. Hawk600

Hawk600

Dec 19, 2015
    Nashua, NH
    I was having the same problem and found the solution, the manual translation it is unclear.
    I found the answer after a few different attempts and now I can record my playing along with the saved the track I choose.

You have to press first record button and right after the play button, it is like in the same second but the record button needs to be hit first.

I know this is a defunct post however I searched online for the same issue and I could not find an answer so here is the solution for however is searching the net for it.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 6, 2021